1. The Ergonomic Shape, Favoured by top eSports Atheletes
Perfectly designed to fit snugly under your palm, the ergonomic shape of the Razer DeathAdder Chroma gives gamers the most comfortable gaming experience ever, especially during the most testing of battles. Together with its rubber side grips, the Razer DeathAdder Chroma keeps you in control for extended gaming sessions.
2. Chroma Backlighting with 16.8 Million Customizable Color Options
The Razer DeathAdder Chroma features individually programmable backlit keys with 16.8 million color options, all easily set through Razer Synapse.
3. Ultra Accurate Optical Sensor Powered with Advanced Tracking Analytics
The Razer DeathAdder Chroma is equipped with a 10,000dpi optical sensor, capable of mouse movement speeds of up to 300 inches per second* and 50g acceleration. This means you can move it at either fast or slow speeds, and it will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity only possible with an optical sensor.
Together with the incredible amount of technical tracking data provided by Razer Synapse: Stats and Heatmaps, this allows you to tweak the Razer DeathAdder Chroma to your individual play style and improve your accuracy by leaps and bounds.
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- 10,000dpi optical sensor
- Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Razer Synapse enabled
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment
- Always-on mode
- Up to 300 inches per second*/50g acceleration
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 127mm/5” (Length) x 70mm/2.76” (Width) x 44mm/ 1.73” (Height)
- Approximate weight: 105g/0.23lbs
- PC or Mac with a free USB port
- Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Mac OS X (v10.8 - 10.11)
- Internet connection
- 100MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.