The ROG Kunai Gamepad consists of three modular components — the ROG Kunai Bumper, ROG Kunai Controllers and ROG Kunai Holder. The two-part Kunai Controllers can be attached to the Kunai Gamepad Holder to create a standalone gamepad, or combined with the Kunai Bumper to add physical gamepad controls to ROG Phone II itself.
- The design consists of three modular components — the Kunai Bumper, Kunai controller and Kunai Holder - which can work both as a standalone gamepad and with the phone as a mobile gaming console.
- When the two Kunai controllers (with a total of 16 buttons) are attached to the Kunai Holder, users get a standalone gamepad for ROG Phone II but also for PC.
- ROG Kunai holder offers 2 extra triggers, two extra grip buttons and five function buttons giving a total of 25 buttons, allowing users to find the best grip and configuration for every game. It has 8h of battery life and the choice of wireless connection via Bluetooth and 2.4Ghz RF or a wired low latency USB-C connection
- The combination of the Kunai Bumper and Kunai controllers transforms ROG Phone II into a full fledged portable gaming console. The bumper case extends the phone’s USB-C connection to the Kunaicontrollers to achieve a near-zero latency connection.
- In this mode the left Kunai controller’s lightbar can also be synced to the phone’s ROG logo through Aura.
Left and Right thumbsticks
A, B, X, Y Buttons
R1, R2, L1, L2 Bumpers
R3, L3 Triggers
M1, M2, M3, M4 Multi-function buttons
Select, Profile, Home, Function, Start, Reset buttons (Gamepad mode only)
Mode Switch (Gamepad mode only)
3.5mm audio jack