The 15.6" GS65 Stealth Gaming Laptop from MSI is designed for gamers who are looking for a balance between performance and portability. Specs-wise, it's equipped with a 2.3 GHz Intel Core i9-9880H eight-core processor, 32GB of DDR4 memory, a 1TB NVMe SSD, and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070. Thanks to its dedicated graphics card, you'll be able to enable additional graphical options and turn up in-game settings to enjoy games at their best. Additionally, its 15.6" 1920 x 1080 Full HD display features a 240 Hz refresh rate and an 8 ms response time for fluid gaming. Should you need more storage, you can connect external storage solutions using its multiple USB ports. Other integrated features include Thunderbolt 3, HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, a backlit keyboard, a webcam, microphones, speakers, and audio jacks. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit).
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-series graphics cards are built on the Turing architecture featuring AI and ray tracing technologies for enhanced detail quality. With a dedicated graphics card, you'll be able to enable additional in-game graphical options and crank up visual settings to enjoy games at their best.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- NVMe PCIe SSD
- NVMe PCIe M.2 SSDs operate much faster compared to standard SATA drives, which enable them to boot and load applications quickly.
- Killer Internet
- Equipped with Killer Ethernet, this laptop can provide you with a smoother gaming experience by automatically prioritizing game traffic. You can also manually adjust the bandwidth and prioritize applications as needed.