EVGA iCX Technology is not JUST a Cooler
It is a combination of new PCB, Thermal Modules, LED and Precision XOC.
- Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX is efficiency perfected.
- 9 Additional Sensors and MCU's embedded on the PCB.
- Purposefully-directed Airflow Chambers.
- Newly Designed Die-Cast Baseplate and Backplate.
- Full Control Using EVGA Precision XOC.
- EVGA's iCX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling.
WHY WAS iCX CREATED?
After the ACX 3.0 cooler was verified to operate within spec on Power and Memory section from independent third party testing, we determined that on an enthusiast graphics card, one thermal sensor is just not enough. On an enthusiast graphics card, equal importance should be given to the Power and Memory, not just focused on GPU. This type of thinking required a drastic change in the way thermal management is performed on a graphics card.
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection
- VR Ready
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA SLI w/ HB Bridge Support
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
- NVIDIA GameStream
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- Vulkan API
- OpenGL 4.5 Support
- Max Digital Resolution - 7680 x 4320
- HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and DVI (via Adapter)
- Built for EVGA PrecisionX OC
- Asynchronous Fans
- 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- GPU / Memory / PWM Thermal Status Indicator LEDs
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow
- Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component failures
- Redesigned cooling with L-shaped contact fins to improve contact surface area for better heat dissipation
- EVGA iCX Technolog
- 2560 CUDA Cores
- Base Clock: 1721 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1860 MHz
- Bus: PCI-E 3.0
- 2-way SLI Ready
- Memory Detail: 8192 MB GDDR5
- Memory Bit Width: 256 Bit
- Memory Clock: 11000 MHz
- Memory Speed: 0.2 ns
- Memory Bandwidth: 352.21 GB/s