Delivering the latest NVIDIA Turing gaming experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2080 melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship STRIX graphics cards, the Dual GeForce RTX 2080 opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage cutting-edge gaming prowess.
- ASUS GeForce RTX graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform.
- DirectX 12: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- 4K: Step up to the ultimate 4K gaming experience with GeForce RTX.
- Patented Wing-blade Fans deliver high air pressure, reduced noise levels, IP5X certified dust resistance, and 0dB mode for silent gaming.
- 2.7-Slot Design to expand cooling surface area by more than 50% compared to last gen.
PATENTED WING-BLADE FANS
Our patented Wing-blade fan design is cool and quiet with 105% greater static pressure over the heatsink compared to traditional axial fans. IP5X dust resistance seals the fan's internals from particle ingress to keeps things running smoothly.
0dB technology allows fans to stop spinning when the GPU core temperature remains below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence. If temps rise, the fans automatically start up again.
We've increased the overall surface area of our cooling array by over 50% compared to last gen. Our latest design gives you a lot more thermal headroom for overclocking. Also, the extra heat dissipation keeps your fans running at lower speeds while you game.
144-HOUR VALIDATION PROGRAM
Our extensive performance and stress tests begin with the very latest chart-topping titles — like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
The Dual GeForce RTX 2080 Ti's densely packed PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
GPU TWEAK II
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 x CD
- 1 x Quick Guide